Some tips for taking care of your new Miventi piece.
- Make sure to dry your bag or wallet right away with a soft cloth if there’s any contact with water.
- For stains on the leather – use a soft cloth and dab a small amount of olive oil onto the cloth. Rub the surface gently until the stain is gone. This is also a great way to maintain/condition the leather.
- For stains/spills inside – use a soft cloth, dip it in water with some mild soap and gently rub the stain off. Let it completely air dry before using.
- Avoid overfilling your bag as this can damage the zippers and stretch the leather
- When the bag is not in use, make sure to store it in the dust bag provided and avoid stacking items on top of your bag that could distort its shape.